611 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
160 E Congress St.
Detroit, MI 48226
The 2Detroit garage is located between Congress St and Larned St (East and West bound), and Randolph St and Woodward Ave (North and South bound).
Even though the physical address takes you to the Congress St side of the garage, visitors will NEED to use the LEFT LANE at the Larned St entrance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are two garages located side-by-side on Larned St. PLEASE make sure that you are entering the 2Detroit garage. The visitor entrance to this garage will be the LEFT lane on Larned St just before Randolph St. If you mistakenly park at the 1Detroit garage, we will not be able to validate for you. 1Detroit is the garage that is located closest to Woodward Ave – 2Detroit is the garage located closest to Randolph St.
Search for directions in the embedded map above, or using your navigation system, search for 160 E Congress St, in order to get directions to the garage.
If you are on mobile, you can click here to access your Google Maps application directly.
Take I-75 North toward Detroit. Take Exit 49 toward M- 10/Civic-Cobo Center/Southfield. Merge onto M-10 South/John C Lodge Freeway toward Cobo Center/Civic Center. M-10 S/ John C Lodge Freeway becomes Jefferson Ave. Make a left on Woodward Ave. Once on Woodward Ave, make the first right on Larned St. The garage will be on the left, closer to Randolph St.
Take I-75 South, keep left to take I-375 South/Walter P Chrysler Freeway via Exit 51C toward Civic Center. Take the exit toward Jefferson Ave E. Once on Jefferson Ave E, make a right on Woodward Ave. You will then make a right on Larned St. The garage will be on your left, closer to Randolph St.
Take I-94 West to exit 216A and merge onto I-75 South/Walter P Chrysler Freeway toward Toledo. Keep left to take exit 51C onto I-375 South/Walter P Chrysler Freeway toward Civic Center. I-375 South/Walter P Chrysler Freeway becomes Jefferson Ave. East. Follow Jefferson Ave, make a right on Woodward Ave. Once on Woodward Ave, make a right on Larned St. The garage will be on your left, closer to Randolph St
Take I-696 West/Walter P Reuther Freeway to exit 18 to merge onto I-75 toward Detroit/Toledo. Keep left to take exit 51C onto I-375 South/Walter P Chrysler Freeway toward Civic Center. I-375 South/Walter P Chrysler Freeway becomes Jefferson Ave. East. Follow Jefferson Ave, make a right on Woodward Ave. Once on Woodward Ave, make a right on Larned St. The garage will be on your left, closer to Randolph St
Take I-696 East/Walter P. Reuther Freeway toward Detroit. Take exit 8 to merge onto M-10/John C Lodge Freeway South toward US-24/Telegraph Road. M-10 South/John C Lodge Freeway becomes Jefferson Ave. Make a left at Woodward Ave. Once on Woodward Ave, make a right on Larned St. The garage will be on your left, closer to Randolph St
Entering the Garage and Parking
- Visitors will need to use the “Authorized Visitor’s” lane on Larned St to enter the garage. This will be the first lane on your LEFT as you approach the garage on Larned St – if you have gone past Randolph St you have gone too far.
- You will need to enter your credit / debit card to gain access to the garage. After entering your credit / debit card into the reader please follow the prompts on the digital screen. Not to worry! You will NOT be charge when you enter your credit / debit card. Your credit / debit card simply acts as a “virtual visitor parking ticket” to allow you access to the garage.
- Once you park, walk to the First National Building, you will have to check in at the security desk.
- Before heading to the garage, be sure to stop by one of our client ambassador desks and they will issue you a QR validation code. You will NEED this in order to validate your parking.
- When exiting the garage you will insert the SAME credit / debit card you used to enter the garage into the Universal reader. This will retrieve your “virtual visitor parking ticket” from the system. When prompted please scan your QR validation code – this will allow you to exit the garage without charges being applied to your credit / debit card.
- Please Note: All of the above directions will be posted at the Universal reader for assistance. If you have any questions or problems when using the Universal reader, please push the Intercom button for immediate assistance. One of our Parking Support Technician will gladly assist you!