Providing first class, top-notch client service in all 50 states is our highest priority. And trust me, that’s no easy feat! In early 2007, Quicken Loans, based in Michigan and Ohio, looked at their ability to accomplish this and decided we needed a Web Center out west. Thus, Scottsdale, Arizona became our newest location!
We looked at several locations and chose the Scottsdale-Phoenix area because it offers a deep talent pool, is a great place to live, and has a business-friendly environment.” – Bill Emerson, Quicken Loans CEO.
Today, our Scottsdale web center buzzes with team members, passionate about taking care of our AMAZING clients!
Did you know?
- You could pile four 1,300-foot-tall skyscrapers on top of each other, and they still wouldn’t reach the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- There are more wilderness areas in Arizona than in the entire Midwest.
- Arizona grows enough cotton each year to make more than one pair of jeans for every person in the United States.
What’s cool here?
- Visit the Desert Botanical Garden, one of the world’s finest collections of desert plants. There are 50 acres of beautiful outdoor exhibits, with 139 rare, threatened, and endangered plant species from around the world.
- Enjoy the Scottsdale ArtWalk. ArtWalks take place year-round every Thursday evening, and consist of casual gallery walk-throughs of Scottsdale Gallery Association member galleries.
- Drive the scenic Apache Trail, an old stagecoach trail that ran through the Superstition Mountains. Not for nervous drivers, this winding 40-mile trail is the perfect opportunity to see all that the Arizona landscape has to offer.
- Enjoy breakfast at Matt’s Big Breakfast in downtown Phoenix, or some delicious Jamaican chow at The Breadfruit.
Quicken Loans ranked #1 on the Phoenix Business Journal’s 2015 and 2011 “Best Places to Work in the Valley” list and #2 in 2012. Read more Awards & Kudos here.