Quicken Loans aims to meet the needs of every client with the products and delivery that they are most comfortable – be that online or in their community! In 2010, Quicken Loans Mortgage Services was born to deliver “amazing” to the mortgage market with Banks, Credit Unions, and Mortgage Brokers.
“We knew that the amazing Quicken Loans platform would uniquely serve an entirely new market of Partners and clients through Mortgage Services. Our team members and Partners have created a truly incredible success story.” – Tod Highfield, Quicken Loans Mortgage Services, VP.
Today, our Charlotte team is located in the South Park area with over 330 team members supporting sales, operations, underwriting, and technology.
Did you know?
- The Biltmore Estate in Asheville is the largest private house in the world with 250 rooms.
- The University of North Carolina was the first public university in the United States to open its doors.
- Charlotte is the second largest banking center in the United States behind New York City.
What’s cool here?
- The NASCAR Hall of Fame was opened in 2010 and honors the history and drivers of NASCAR. A beautiful facility that can be appreciated by race fans and those who have yet to be converted.
- Blue Ridge Parkway runs 469 miles, mostly along the Blue Ridge chain of Appalachian Mountains. Amazing for hiking, biking, or driving any time of year!
- The Outer Banks is a 200 mile long string of narrow barrier islands off the coast of North Carolina. It’s a major tourist destination and full of incredible historical landmarks.
- The Taste of Charlotte food festival draws over 150,000 people to Center City Charlotte every June